Intro to Drone Technology
Most people think of a drone, also known as an unmanned aerial system (UAS), as a sophisticated military technology or a hobbyist’s tool for capturing images of foliage, sporting events, and cityscapes. But businesses across industries realize that drones have multiple commercial applications, some of which go beyond basic surveillance, photography, or videos, and they are already using them to transform daily work in some industries. Insurance companies are using drones to inspect damaged assets, for instance, and farmers are sending them to monitor crops and collect soil data.
Besides, the future drone tech is currently undergoing groundbreaking progressive improvement. Drones with complete commercial suitability, fully compliant safety and regulatory standards-based design, platform and payload interchangeability, automated safety modes, enhanced intelligent piloting models and full autonomy, full airspace awareness, auto action (takeoff, land, and mission execution) are the next big revolution in drone technology that would provide new opportunities in transport, military, logistics, and commercial sectors.
As these technologies continue to evolve and grow, drones will become safer and more dependable. More and more businesses are identifying that drones can improve their operations and increase commercial opportunities, enabling them to capitalise on the growing demand for remote pilot capabilities.
What You’ll learn?
Participants in our drone technology course will gain in-depth knowledge and experience with the latest drone technology, and the current trends in the industry
Our Professional Drone Operator course will give you:
- Aircraft General Knowledge
- Safety, Laws, Rules and Regulations for Drone Operations in Malaysia
- Aircraft Specific Information
- Risk Assessments, Preventative and Emergency Measures required for Drone Operations
- Use of applications to automate your drone
Also included in this course:
- an Aircraft Flight briefing on a DJI, Autel, BetaFPV and Sensefly aircrafts to ensure each operator understands the features associated with the aircraft and how to operate within the Excluded Category.
- Approximately one hour of flight time with our qualified and experienced instructors to ensure you can confidently and safely operate your remotely piloted aircraft in alignment with CAAM regulations.
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to…
- Apply relevant local laws in the use of drones
- Demonstrate understanding of different types of drones and their uses
- Understand the human factors involved in the use of drones
- Develop a workplace safety plan for drone use
Who is the course for?
You do not need to be a pilot to do this course. This course is designed for people who will come into contact with or manage a workplace that includes drones, rather than necessarily for the pilots who operate the drones.
It’s more than a qualification its a Career.